As a part of HCA Healthcare, you understand the importance of having a mission statement that defines your purpose and guides the organization’s values. That is why HCA Healthcare has crafted its mission statement to help ensure everyone in the company knows what they stand for.
The HCA mission statement focuses on providing quality care and creating an environment where medical professionals can practice with autonomy and dignity while delivering compassionate, high-quality healthcare services.
It also emphasizes investing in research and technology to equip its employees with cutting-edge tools and knowledge to provide quality care for all who need it. With this mission as their guide, HCA Healthcare strives every day to be one of the best healthcare providers in the world.
What are the mission and goals of HCA?
1. To provide quality care and healthcare services to patients.
2. To create an environment where medical professionals can practice with autonomy and dignity.
3. invest in research and technology that will enable the organization to be a leader in providing quality care.
4. To ensure employees have the knowledge, resources, and tools to deliver exceptional patient care experiences.
5. To promote wellness through education, prevention, and community engagement initiatives.
6. To provide compassionate support for patients facing complex diagnoses or treatments/procedures.
7. To foster an inclusive workplace culture that values diversity of thought and background while creating professional growth and development opportunities.
8. To identify innovative approaches to healthcare delivery that maximize efficiency and quality of care.
9. To be an industry leader in creating value and delivering extraordinary care.
10. To be a responsible member of the communities in which it serves.
By following its mission statement and goals, HCA Healthcare continues to provide high-quality care to those who need it most.
What is a mission and vision statement in healthcare?
A mission and vision statement in healthcare is a set of values and guiding principles that inform the organization’s approach to delivering quality care.
The mission outlines what the organization stands for, while the vision describes its future direction. Together, these two statements define the purpose and identity of an organization.
When did HCA take over the mission?
The mission of HCA Healthcare was formally adopted in 2007 and remains at the core of what drives the company today. It has been used to shape and guide the organization’s decision-making, investments, and actions since its adoption. By staying true to this mission, HCA Healthcare strives for excellence in providing quality care for all who need it.
HCA Healthcare Employee Alignment
1. Align with the mission and vision of HCA Healthcare.
2. Live the core values and embody them in daily actions.
3. Promote a culture of kindness, empathy, and respect for all patients, colleagues, and communities.
4. Commit to investing in research and technology to enable them to be an industry leader in providing quality care.
5. Help create an environment where medical professionals can practice autonomy and dignity while delivering compassionate healthcare services to patients.
6. Foster a workplace culture that values diversity of thought and background while creating professional growth and development opportunities.
7. Embrace innovation as a critical component of healthcare delivery that maximizes our patients’ efficiency and quality of care.